Iver Johnson offers premier Series 70 1911 pistols which come with a flat, serrated, steel mainspring housing to hold up to the rigors of an everyday shooter, and have a finger relief cut near the trigger guard for a more comfortable shooting experience. All 1911 models have a forged slide and cast frame, which are CNC machined and then hand fitted to exceptional tolerances. Each slide is fit to an individual frame to give it a tight out of the box fit. It features an LPA “TRT” fully adjustable, white dot rear sight with dovetail front sight. It also has a three hole trigger and skeleton hammer as well as beautiful dymondwood walnut grips with a logo.
- Front and rear angled serrations
- Extended slide stop & thumb safety for easy reach
- 3 hole trigger & skeleton hammer
- Beavertail grip safety w/ memory cut
- Lowered & flared ejection port
- Slightly beveled magwell to make magazine changes quicker & easier