- This standard model features a threaded barrel, reversible, side-folding, adjustable stock and 20-round magazine.
- Weighing under 6 lbs., the lightweight and compact Ruger LC Carbine utilizes the same steel magazines and familiar ergonomic controls as the Ruger-5.7 pistol.
- Unique bolt-over-barrel design with the magazine in the grip allows for excellent balance and pointability.
- Folding stock and collapsible sights are ideal for compact storage.
- The reversible folding stock, with adjustable length of pull, is compatible with both AR-pattern and Picatinny rail-mounted aftermarket accessory stocks.
- Features a 16.25″ fluted, nitride-treated steel barrel for strength, accuracy, and longevity.
- 1/2″-28 TPI threaded barrel with thread protector allows for the attachment of popular muzzle accessories including muzzle brakes, flash hiders and caliber-appropriate suppressors.
- Impressive ergonomics with ambidextrous manual safety, reversible charging handle, ergonomic bolt release and extended magazine release latch.
- Utilizes Ruger’s safe, reliable and proven Secure Action fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with M-LOK accessory attachment slots. Multiple QD sling sockets allow for maximum versatility.
- Ruger Rapid Deploy folding sights are adjustable for windage and elevation and the full length Picatinny rail allows for optic mounting.
- Safety features include: 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety; an integrated trigger safety; lightweight firing pin; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Also includes: one Ruger-5.7 steel pistol magazine, ambidextrous magazine button, M-LOK QD sling socket and hex wrenches for disassembly.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.